We’re really glad you’re a member of the Self-Determination Network. We really encourage you to share your thoughts, resources, ideas, and questions with us, and the rest of our community. Before you do, please keep these simple guidelines in mind:
- Respect each other. This may be an online venue, but we’re all equals no matter where we share our thoughts and opinions. Disagreements can lead to great progress. However, insulting individuals will not be tolerated. Comments that use obscenities, personal insults, ethnic slurs or other disparaging language will be removed.
- Keep your comments focused and on topic, according to each post. This helps facilitate the best, most productive conversations. If you have a new idea/topic, feel free to start a new discussion.
- Post often. The idea of an online community is to network and connect with others. In order to make this network beneficial for our members, we need people to contribute to the network. Everyone has great resources, ideas, news stories, and questions to share. We encourage members to participate on the network.
- Protect your privacy. Comments on the network are visible to the general public. You shouldn’t post anything here that you wouldn’t say in public. Protect your privacy and don’t give out personal information such as email addresses, telephone numbers or street addresses.
- Please understand that we’re not responsible for the content of other websites. We cannot control the content of sites that people may link to in posts or sites that may link to us. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by In Control Wisconsin. In addition, InControl Wisconsin is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other websites. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of every website that requests personal information from you.
We want this Network to be a safe, informative, and beneficial place for our members. We reserve the right to make editorial decisions regarding submitted comments, including but not limited to removal of comments. All comments are being moderated. Please feel free to contact our Network Manager with any questions or concerns that you may have.